We are looking for a self-motivated individual for this junior role, where you will provide daily assistance and support to the Location Planner by allocating stock according to stipulated allocation lists.
1.Execute the allocation of stock to ensure stock is in the right stores at the right time.
2.Assist stores with stock queries relating to their store and transfer requested stock to stores to ensure adequate stock levels.
3.Execute post stock and the fashion picks to meet merchant plans.
4.Assist planners with consolidations on the planning system to maintain correct stock levels.
5.Set up allocations for new stores and replenishment stock to ensure stores open with complete product assortment.
6.Handling allocation enquiries to offer efficient customer service.
- A relevant tertiary qualification – Bcom; Finance, Supply Chain & logistics, Economics, Commerce.
– 1 – 2 years of merchandise retail experience – advantageous.
- Excel proficient.
- Numerical and analytical skills.
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mr price ; mr price home; mr price sport; Miladys; sheetstreet and mr price money.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Mr Price Group – Just posted
KZN Growth Fund Trust
KZN Growth Fund Trust
Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
KZN Growth Fund is a private equity and private debt Fund based in Durban reporting to the KwaZulu Natal Department of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs (EDTEA). The Fund seeks to appoint an experienced and suitably qualified Receptionist.
The ideal individual will be responsible with Receptionist duties in KGFT office.
Admin, Office & Support
- Key Performance Areas:
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determine the purpose of callers, and forward calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
- Greet visitors professionally, and determine their nature and purpose of visit.
- Direct and accompany visitor’s appropriate destination.
- Monitors visitors’ access.
- Coordinate parking for company visitors
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare correspondence, mail, messages and courier deliveries
- Schedule appointments, maintaining & updating calendars, and reminding the respective personnel of the appointments.
- Create and print fax sheets, memos, mail, reports and other documents.
- May be required to perform basic clerical duties, such as faxing office notes and photocopying.
- Dependable, punctual
- Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality
- Must be proficient in handling office equipment including complex multiple lined telephones, printers, photocopy machines, etc.
- Dependable and punctual
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Word and Excel
- The following minimum requirements must be met in order to be considered for this position:
- Diploma in Office Management or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience Reception area
- Sound computer literacy (word, excel and power point)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
Job Closing Date
SkillsMap – 2 days ago – original job