A Receiving Clerk/General Cashier will manage the goods and deliveries moving in and out of the hotel and will ensure that these deliveries reach the appropriate destinations and logged according to the company’s purchasing and procurement standards. Receives and consolidates all cash and checks and prepares for the daily bank deposit Maintains records of daily cash reciepts and transactions.
What will I be doing?
As Receiving Clerk /General Cashier , you will accept and control all incoming deliveries, maintaining an optimal goods inventory, correct storage and issue of goods. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Acceptance and close control of all incoming goods in respect of volume and quantity
- Enter all internal goods movements into the computer system daily
- Carry out monthly inventories with Controlling; ensure orderliness and cleanliness in her/his area of responsibility
- Responsible for acceptance and rough checks on all items entering the hotel by volume and quality
- Issue immediate complaints
- Ensure that all articles reach their place of destination immediately
- Ensure orderly acceptance and passing on of events material and its return from the ramp
- Loan and empties return from the warehouse carried out independently
- Ensure tidiness and cleanliness in her/his area of responsibility
- Prepare all General cashier reports and transactions.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Previous receiving experience with stock control responsibility
- Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
: Day Job
: Team Member
: Supply Management, Procurement, Purchasing, and Receiving