Ishraq Dubai L.L.C. is a hospitality sector of Mohammed and Obaid Al Mulla, established in 2007, with a diversified portfolio of hotel property brands. Ishraq Dubai L.L.C. has developed a balanced portfolio of franchised and managed properties covering limited service, 2-star, 4-star, 5-star and extended limited stay property segments, focused on the vibrant and attractive Dubai market.
Crowne Plaza Deira – 300 rooms
Ramada Jumeirah – 252 rooms
Holiday Inn Express Dubai Internet City – 244 rooms
Holiday Inn Express Dubai Safa Park – 171 rooms
Holiday Inn Express Dubai Jumeirah – 193 rooms
Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport – 381 rooms
Holiday Inn Dubai Al-Maktoum Airport – 344 rooms
Staybridge Suites Dubai South – 262 apartments
- To reconcile monthly payroll costs and to prepare the resulting journal entries for posting to the General Ledger.
- To prepare the monthly reconciliation of all the payroll and benefit related accounts of the local employees.
- To prepare and verify periodic declarations of employee/employer payroll tax liabilities. retirement fund and the unemployment fund as required by the local regulations and to submit for timely payment.
- To ensure that all departing employees are accurately paid in accordance with statutory requirements and as per contractual agreement.
- To collect, with an assigned witness, all Front Office and Food & Beverage remittance envelopes from the drop-safe and to verify them against the Daily Cash Envelop Drop Sheet maintained at the location of cash envelop drop safe.
- To count, in presence of a witness, cash, cheques and credit card vouchers and verify them with the Front Office and Food & Beverage computerized remittance report details.
- To prepare bank deposits of all cheques and cash, and to ensure that all cash collections are deposited intact.
- To obtain daily foreign exchange rates from approved FX agency and to forward them to Income Auditor for updating in the PMS system.
- To disburse petty cash requests those have been approved by the Financial
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation and Benefits Provided