**PLEASE DO NOT CALL, YOU WILL BE CALLED IF SHORTLISTED.
**SALARY IS UPTO AED 2,000/- ALL INCLUSIVE.
**CANDIDATE MUST BE PRESENT IN DUBAI.
Please contact us via indeed if you don’t get the Assessment after applying.
Job Description includes but not limited to:
1. Greet customers when entering or leaving the store.
2. Scanning goods and ensuring pricing and quantity are accurate.
3. Calculate sales, settle Sales Invoices, collect payments by Cash, Card or Other Modes.
4. Bag, box or gift-wrap packages.
5. Issue receipts to customers. Make change accurately and efficiently.
6. Deal with returns and refunds as necessary. Redeem stamps and coupons.
7. Maintain cash control over register drawer and verify amounts are correct. Ensure accountability and accuracy in reconciling sales receipts.
8. Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
9. Keep reports of transactions.
10. Make sales referrals, Cross-sell products, promote products and introduce new ones.
11. Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information. Answer customer questions as they arise and maximize customer satisfaction.
12. Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
13. Help with other tasks as needed including managing shelves, tracking inventory, and keeping the store clean and any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
14. Any other task assigned by the superiors.
15. The above job description is not fixed but flexible in nature and might be changed from time to time. The management’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.
- Minimum Matriculation education (10th passed)
- 1 year’s experience of as a Cashier, preferably in a retail store/supermarket.
- Experience in LS Retail software will be an added advantage.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good basic mathematical skills.
- Strong Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work evening shifts.
- Logical reasoning, numerical skills, Teamworking skills, Time-management skills, basic computer skills.
- Analytical ability, initiative and decisiveness.
- Good multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application Deadline: 15/06/2021
Expected Start Date: 15/06/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to AED2,000.00 per month
All required measures are taken as per government guidelines.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Al Satwa (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Cashier: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Tagalog (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Preferred)