AED2,000 – AED3,000 a month
Employer actively reviewed job 2 days ago
- Communicates directly with guests i.e. presents menus, helps with recommendations, receives orders, places orders and handles payments.
- Ensures proper appearance (condition of uniforms) and grooming whilst on duty.
- Works (hands on) towards the timely set up of the assigned Food & Beverage outlet, according to the meal settings and in line with the opening hours.
- Handles the guest greeting upon arrival and their seating through the hostess.
- Maintains a professional / friendly, yet discreet relationship with the outlet patrons to ensure their well-being.
- Makes himself / herself familiar with all menus, promotions, and other relevant issues concerning the outlet (product knowledge).
- Reports cleanliness and maintenance issues to the immediate Supervisor.
- Handles guest complaints as per instructions or consults the immediate Supervisor.
- Attends all regular departmental briefings and contributes to an open communication within the assigned team.
- Contributes to meet / maximize the monthly revenue budget for the respective outlet and understands to control the operational expenses.
- Familiar with the company’s internal policies and safety procedures
- Helps in other areas of the if the situation requires.
- To promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills.
- To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations.
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- To adhere to rules and regulations at all times.
- To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by senior management.
- To assist the Duty Manager in any task outlined/detailed by him/her.
- To ensure that the standards required by Law and by Management are maintained at all times in the areas specified above.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED2,000.00 – AED3,000.00 per month
- Waiter: 2 years (Preferred)