nour eldin elsherif for trading vehicles
1 – 2 Years
Cairo – Egypt
Basic – Any Graduation()
The Company is looking for a Cahier to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
• Handle all remittances (cash, credit or cheques) transactions with customers
• Scan goods and collect payments
• Ensure pricing is correct
• Issue change, receipts, refunds, or tickets
• Redeem stamps and coupons
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
• Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
• Keep reports of transactions
• Process returns and check to see if items are damaged
• Answer customers’ questions and get a manager if answer does not solve the issue
• Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction.
• Responsible for work processes that affect the success of own role and contribute to the overall performance of the department.
• Ensure timely banking of cash receipts.
• Ensure that adequate control and follow up on outstanding cash and controls is in place.
• Work under general supervision with regular review and guidance from a supervisor.
• Refer complex and unusual problems to Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
• Experience not less than one year in accounting field
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good command of the English Language
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of a technical or specialty area.
• Readily learns and applies new information/concepts in area of practice.
• Education: Bachelor of commerce
• Positive Attitude
• Good command of English both written and speaking
General Trading / Export / Import
Department / Functional Area
Cashier / Teller / Billing & Payment