- Full Time
- Market Related
- EE/AA, Non EE/AA
A large food manufacturing company in Cato Ridge (KZN) is currently looking for a Stores Assistant.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for: –
The smooth running of the Engineering Store’s inventory issues, GRV’s, merchandising and internal Customer Service
Responsibilities are: –
Stock Issues/ Receiving (GRV’s)
- Ensure that all stock received is as per Purchase Order
- All quantity and quality checks are in place when receiving stock
- Processing GRV’s in correct period
- Correspondence and Support to the Creditors Department
- Issuing inventory as per request form, processing the request on the MCA ERP system
- Escalating issues that cannot be processed
- Daily cycle count conducted as per schedule.
- Investigate variances from stock take
- Implement preventative measures to prevent variances re-occurring.
- Applying the 5 S principles to the Engineering Stores.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Qualification & Experience:
- Senior certificate on NQF level # 4 (Grade 12)
- Numeracy and literacy on NQF level # 4
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an Engineering Stores or similar role.
- Good numeric skills
- Organisation Skills
- Computer Literate
- Excel, Word
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Self-motivated with results driven
- ERP / Micro Soft Package Skills
- Be able to handle pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to achieve targets and job standards set up by the Supervisor/ Manager
Package & Remuneration
The closing date for applications will be the 18 March 2021. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date then please consider your application as unsuccessful. Our company is committed to transformation and therefore we will make every attempt to fill all vacant positions in accordance with our Employment Equity targets.
Please note that, if your skills and experience do not match the requirements of this job, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.
- APPLY NOW