RAD RESOURCES SA
- Permanent Intermediate position
- Krugersdorp, Gauteng
- Posted 17 Feb 2021 by RAD Resources SA
- Expires in 32 days
- Job 2402645
ABOUT THE POSITION
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To safely transport all raw materials that is required by the Company.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUNCTION:
- In contact with Transport department, Customers, Supervisors, Office Clerk, Assistants, Workshop and Production.
- Be punctual for work as some days working hours vary.
- Targets must be reached weekly.
- Maximum legal limit must be loaded, for each load.
- Must have at least passed Grade 10.
- Valid PDP and driver’s license.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience as a truck driver and
- Three years’ experience as an “END TIPPER TRUCK DRIVER” very important not side tipper.
- Must be able to read, speak and understand different languages (i.e. English and Afrikaans and any other African language)
- Must plan for truck services, renewal of PDP’s and licenses.
N.B: No basic wage, driver will be getting paid weekly, per tons for the different material being transported.
Sand [URL Removed] per ton.
Clay [URL Removed] per ton.
* Rubble [URL Removed] per ton
Normal deduction will apply (UIF and PAYE). First three months will be probation and thereafter 5% Provident Fund contribution by the employer and employee will start based on the earnings.
- end tipper driver
- truck driver
- PDP License
- Lorry driving
- Truck Driving
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level:
- Grade 12 / Matric
About The Employer:
Our client is based in Krugersdorp.