- Permanent Specialist position
- Johannesburg North (Johannesburg North), Gauteng
- Posted 09 Feb 2021 by Stratogo
- Expires in 23 days
- Job 2401319
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our New Client, an International Mobile Platform company opening in South Africa;
seeks to employ a Super Dynamic Driver Centre Manager.
Must have a Bachelors’ Degree with 5 years’ experience in management of an international customer support centre.
Proven leadership and consistency in driving policies and processes across multiple operational units, dealing with customer queries, document audits and payment queries.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please do not hesitate to send me your resume.
Position: Driver Center Manager
Minimum Qualifying Criteria:
- BA or BS in a relevant field of study, MBA is a plus;
- Fluent in English and local languages i
- Minimum 5+ years of experience, ideally with at least 5 years of management experience
- in an international customer support environment;
- Proven ability to drive consistency in leadership, policies, and processes across multiple operational units is a must;
- Can work under pressure and adaptable to international business trip;
- Can accept long term business travel if necessary.
- With more than 5 years of operation experience in ride hailing industry or relevent
industrial experienceLead the establishment of the physical office and service;
- Oversee the implementation of international communication procedure, customer service guidelines and policies at a regional level;
- Responsible for identifying and developing all culture, process, and performance improvements and efficiencies for the customer, and for leading/developing a team that typically deliver customer offline interactions;
- Keep close relationship and fluent communication with relevent teams, including local BU, customer service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage local physical office operation, responsible for development, implementation, continuous improvement and delivery of the clients international customer service physical office function;
- Ensure the achievement of annual/monthly KPI;
- Establish and optimize the existing management processes, to achieve business performance indicators under compliance;
- Expect to manage all aspects of customer support and service and guarantee optimal customer satisfaction;
- Close communication and coordination with both internal and external.
- Ride hailing industry
- Identify and development
- 5 years experience
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
Our client is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. capabilities by continuously improving user experience and creating social value, Their goal is to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future. We are currently looking for a Driver Center Manager.