The Logistics Department requires a Driver who will be responsible for driving a truck. Tasks include, amongst others:
- Be responsible for the vehicle.
- Inspection of the vehicle and to report all faults.
- Loading and off-loading of various products
- Handle documentation
- Ensuring cleanliness of vehicle both internally and externally
- Ensure adherence to the Road Traffic Act
- Ensure the safety of other road users
- Abide by the regulations as set out in the Occupational Health and Safety Act, company policies and the regulations of the road.
- Navigate your way around Gauteng area and once and a while do a long-distance trip
- Number of vacancies: 6
Requirements * Minumun level of education: Certificate
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No