Reference Number: GC-4928
Closing Date: 22 February 2021 (5 days)
Department: Retail (Sales)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Grade 12 / Matric
- A minimum of 6 months experience as Cashier / till operations
- Computer literate
- Sound numerical skills
- Strong command of the Afrikaans language
- Basic customer service
- Willing and able to work retail hours
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING: * Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Establish a professional relationship with customers
- Report customer complaints and compliments to the Line Manager
- Be aware of current sales and promotions
- Be responsible for cash flow
- Ensure all price changes are approved and signed off by the Line Manager
- Transact all purchases – Receive and process all payments
- We are committed to transformation through the appointment of persons from designated groups and potential candidates from these groups will enjoy preference.
- Kindly note that a consumer credit record will be requested in respect of all appointments which involve dealing with cash or finances.
- Should you meet the above requirements and be of the opinion that you can make a contribution to the company, kindly register and apply on our Career Page at www.groupcareers.co.za
- Should we not have contacted you within six weeks of the closing date, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.