Compensation & Benefits : N/A
Culture & Values : N/A
Career Opportunities : N/A
Work/Life Balance : N/A
Job & Company Insights
Job Type : Full-time
Job Function : Laborer
Industry : N/A
Size : Unknown
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the signage industry.
- Able to operate standard sheet metal equipment and machinery (bending machine, guillotine, hand-roller etc.).
- proficient in both aluminium and mild steel welding.
- General sign fabrication experience.
- Accurate measuring and marking skills.
- Able to do basic mathematical calculations.
- Self-motivated and meticulous (Attention to detail is critical).
- Reliable transport.
- Manufacture / fabricate general signage components (sign box / logo / lettering fabrication).
- Measuring and calculating of required material.
- Assist with the manufacturing process of brackets, fixing cleats and assembly components.
- Management of jobs in progress.
- Ensure that health and safety policies are adhered to.
- Other general duties within the scope of the role.