General Worker (Contract Position)
Closing Date : 2021-02-19
Closed : No
An opportunity exists for a hard-working person as a Seasonal General Worker.
This position offers the suitable candidate the opportunity to gain experience in the agricultural industry. The successful candidate must be able to work under pressure and in a team. A willingness to learn will count in the candidate’s favour.
The following requirements must be met:
- At least grade 10, further training will be beneficial;
- Be physically healthy and have the ability to perform physical labour;
- Must be able to communicate in Afrikaans OR English;
- Willing to overnight away from home for long distance trips;
- Experience in the agricultural sector, specifically with fumigation, and the ability to drive a tractor will count in the candidate’s favour.
Please apply by e-mailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxing it to 086 476 7971 before 09:00 on 19 February 2021.
For general inquiries, contact Chantel Knoetze at NexusAG by email: email@example.com
Starting date: 1 March/1 April 2021
If you do not receive any feedback within two (2) weeks after the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.