Doves is one of the largest funeral directing companies in Southern Africa and a major role player in the progressive development of the funeral industry in this part of the world.
We are looking for a suitable Candidates to fill the role of a Driver or Messenger.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Provide a messenger service to the Administration Controller by collecting death certificates and other relevant documentation
- Driving of Doves company vehicles and assist with client transport
- Keep allocated vehicle clean
- Maintain driver logs and complete pre-trip inspections
- working overtime when necessary, requested from time to time by any person in a managerial position in the course of the operations of the branch
- Assisting in daily office chores when available, e.g. banking, posting, etc
- Basic Numeracy and Literacy
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Must be in possession of a Professional Driving Permit (PDP).
- A strong work ethic and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written abilities.
- An excellent driving record
- Good geographical knowledge and
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Driver
Salary: Market Related
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place