We are looking not only for a driver but for someone who is passionate about delivering quality services to the people of South Africa. The opportunity now exists for you to drive and operate one of our mobile clinics, forming part of the team to help deliver HIV testing services and report on the impact of our services.
If this sounds like your future and you meet the below requirements, please submit your CV.
Who is Xtend
Accessible and convenient quality services are being demanded around the world now, more than ever. Whether it be in healthcare, administrative or educational sectors, Xtend believes that an approach combining mobility, technology, and user-centricity is the only way to disrupt the current methods of delivering essential services.
- Dress and act in line with outlined policies
- Ensure the safe and effective movement of the vehicle according to communicated schedules.
- Conduct daily vehicle checks in line with procedures
- Ensure the vehicle and correct equipment leave and return to the depot in a clean state
- Be able to log and troubleshoot mechanical or IT issues
- Look after the safety and well-being of the teams
- Take pics and capture basic data in the field
- Ensure that all wastewater and solid waste handling are according to the waste policy
- Be an ambassador for our solution
- Minimum 5 years’ experience driving code 10 commercial Trucks – Truck is 12m long
- No criminal record
- Valid CODE 10 driving license with PDP
- Computer literate – the position will require some basic data capturing
- Excellent understanding of MS Office.
- Problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English.
- Available to travel countrywide
- Willing to work away from home
- Adaptable to the challenges of working on a mobile health facility in vulnerable communities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to troubleshoot and follow instructions to repair or maintain the mobile facility while in the field.
- Good physical health to be able to work in challenging field conditions
- Health and safety & first aid training – Nice to have
Contract length: 24 months
Application Deadline: 2021/02/01
Expected Start Date: 2021/02/22
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: R10,000.00 – R15,000.00 per month
- driving: 5 years (Required)
- Heavy-vehicle drivers licence (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place