Clinix Health Group
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
To take responsibility for the delivery and collection of the group’s laundry in a safe timeous manner whilst abiding by all applicable rules and regulations governing the road traffic act.
- Ensure all dirty laundry is collected from all the hospital sites within set timelines.
- Deliver the laundry to the central laundry.
- Deliver the clean laundry back to the hospitals.
- Conduct daily checks on the vehicle and reported any losses or damage to management.
- Ensure accurate record keeping for all KM travelled, Fuel purchased, and laundry collected and delivered.
- Respect the confidential nature of all stakeholder’s information.
- Be courteous and professional when interaction with all stakeholders.
- Maintain the company vehicle, ensure it is clean and tidy at all times.
- Assisting with adhoc transportation of staff, equipment, or any other requirements.
- Grade 12 or equivalent level of education essential.
- Code Driver’s license and Valid Pdrp Essential.
- No infringements against driver’s license/permit will be accepted.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a driver.
Job Closing Date