Ref # 11/02
Key Performance Areas: To Manage & actively run all aspects of the Housekeeping operations of a large and expanding resort with both Timeshare and Rental components. The ability to manage an outsourced Cleaning team, to monitor standards on an ongoing basis & to ensure that all aspects of the Housekeeping and Spa operations are compliant with Company policies & standards. Performance of routine unit & relevant facility checks, reporting of faults & follow up to ensure same are resolved. Management and control of departmental assets, operating equipment and supplies together with conducting regular stock counts. Sourcing and purchasing of same. Preparation of various reports as & when required. Management of Departmental expenditure and budgets. The successful candidate must be prepared to work a 6 day week, shifts, public holidays week-ends and overtime. Will be required to manage staff and to liaise with Service providers and other Heads of Department to achieve desired standards and service levels.
- Position Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar position in similar large operations within the Hospitality Industry
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of Housekeeping operations, procedures and controls.
- Supervise staff and assist in resort activities
- Unendorsed code B drivers licence and valid matric
- Computer literate
- Person Requirements:
- Performance driven
- Extremely high standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- An eye for detail