Rustenburg, North WestDuties and Responsibilitites include, but not limited to:
- Ensure delivery at customer within the time slot as allocate by the chief inspector of explosives.
- Safe execution of delivery process.
- Adhere to public traffic regulations and CIE regulations (80km/h speed limit).
- Execute the offloading coordination.
- Ensure explosives seals are intact and correspond to delivery documents.
- Sign delivery documents.
- Assist costumer in offloading the product
- Complete full vehicle inspection sheet before departing Magazine area daily.
- Ensure vehicle license and explosives operator’s card remains valid.
- Ensure fire extinguishers are compliant.
- Ensure proof of delivery is returned to Administration office for customers invoicing.
- Minimum Completed Matric /Grade 12 / Senior Certicate / N3 or equivalent.
- Code 14 drivers license with a valid category “D” Professional Driving Permit. (Mandatory).
- Valid dangerous goods permit.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience, preferably within supply chain / manufacturing explosives environment.
- Proven experience in explosives product handling and emergency process (Hazchem).