· Accept payments by cash, credit card, and debit card from customers for repairs, parts, and other services.
· Refund customer payments for unused parts or other reasons in accordance with Company Policy.
· Reconcile payments received with invoiced amounts daily.
· Cash up on a daily basis.
· Follow up on outstanding job cards on a daily basis.
· Daily banking
· Capture receipts manually and on Evolve.
· Compile weekly schedule of the week’s expenses.
· Assist with other duties as instructed by Manager or as necessary.
· Clear criminal and credit record
· Matric is essential
· Able to work well under pressure
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in cash handling and recording
· Fast learner
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Professional personal presentation
· Customer service orientation
· Organizing and planning
· Attention to detail
· Calm demeanor during stressful or highly demanding circumstances
**suitable candidates will be subjected to criminal and credit checks**
Application Deadline: 2020/12/15
Expected Start Date: 2020/12/21
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R6,500.00 – R8,500.00 per month
- cash handling & recording: 5 years (Required)
- High School (matric) (Required)