- Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the signage industry.
- Able to operate standard sheet metal equipment and machinery (bending machine, guillotine, hand-roller etc.).
- proficient in both aluminium and mild steel welding.
- General sign fabrication experience.
- Accurate measuring and marking skills.
- Able to do basic mathematical calculations.
- Self-motivated and meticulous (Attention to detail is critical).
- Reliable transport.
- Manufacture / fabricate general signage components (sign box / logo / lettering fabrication).
- Measuring and calculating of required material.
- Assist with the manufacturing process of brackets, fixing cleats and assembly components.
- Management of jobs in progress.
- Ensure that health and safety policies are adhered to.
- Other general duties within the scope of the role.Non EE/AA
We have a permanent job opportunity available for Sheetmetal Worker with experience in the signage manufacturing industry. Only candidates with experience in the signage industry will be considered.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful.
Package & RemunerationR Market Related