- Full Time
- R7500.00 TCTC
- Non EE/AA
We are looking for a reponsible and mature individual to join our team as an Office Driver / Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily inspections on all assigned vehicles, at the beginning of each shift.
- Ascertain that all company bakkies / cars are properly cleaned and maintained and that any need for repairs is outlined and reported.
- Obtain orders for transporting people (staff members) or parcels / items to different locations, and ensure that they are carried out correctly.
- Receive items and documents for transport, and ensure that they are safely transported to their destinations.
- Use standard maps or the GPS to map safe routes to destinations, ensuring that timelines are met.
- Safely drive assigned office vehicles by following set rules and regulations.
- Adhoc errands
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Valid Code EB (8) South African Driver Licence
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ code 8 experience
- Must be between 35 – 45 years old
- Clear criminal record
- Clear credit check
- Ability to interact well with a diversified team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
The successful incumbent will be required to work a 5 Day week (Mondays – Fridays) – Duty times may fluctuate depending on work load.
Package & Remuneration
Total Cost to Company: R7500.00 per month
- APPLY NOW