- Full Time
- R174 700 p.a
- EE/AA, Non EE/AA
The Legal Practice Council (LPC) is currently embarking on a process to fill Messenger/ Driver positions in the Free State and Western Cape Provincial Offices.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide driving/messenger services
- Perform daily trip and post trip vehicle inspection to ensure that the vehicle is always in a good condition
- Keep records of collected and delivered documents
- Mail collection from the post office
- Assist with courier services
- Collect, distribute and control movement of documents.
- Maintain accurate and up to date schedule trip sheets; i.e. log official trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption
- Liaise with Finance Department to ensure vehicle maintenance services are carried out
- Perform routine maintenance on pool vehicles such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel
- Report incidents and accidents timeously and compile vehicle condition reports and other records required by Management,
- Transport Council members and employees as and when necessary.
Skills & Competencies
- Good Communication skills
- Willingness to work outside normal working hours, including weekends
- Good interpersonal skills and computer literacy
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric/Grade 12 Certificate
- Valid driver’s license with Professional Driving Permit
- 2 years’ working experience in a similar role.
Package & Remuneration
R174 700 p.a
- APPLY NOW