- Full Time
- EE/AA, Non EE/AA
We have been in the Steel Industry for more than 25 years. We are a growing company that specializes in Laser/Profile cutting and are the leading service provider for major steel infrastructure fabricators.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Able to do repairs and maintenance on overhead cranes
- Perform general maintenance work to avoid possible failures and malfunctions
- Daily work assignments to be completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Installations, fittings, repairs, assembling and replacements to be performed as needed
- See to emergency maintenance and repair tasks
- Maintain records of daily maintenance activities
- Ensure clean, safe and organized work area
- Maintenance equipment to be operated safely to avoid accidents
- Ensure maintenance tools and equipment are safe and in good working condition
- Assist co-workers when needed
- Relevant training to be attended
- Maintenance tasks to be performed based on pictures, blueprints, written descriptions and oral instructions from Supervisors
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Problem solving ability
- Good language and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise projects
Package & Remuneration
Please indicate your salary expectation.
Due to volumes of applications, correspondence will only be conducted with selected candidates. If you have not received a response within 30 from advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.