- Fixed Term
- Part time
- To be discussed
We are looking for experienced Code 14 Drivers with Dangerouse Goods Certification in the Bellville Western Cape region. MUST RESIDE IN EASTERN CAPE (PORT ELIZABETH).
Product lines – Truck tractors (Tipper , links, flatbed), skips, Roro’s, chemi-waste and FEL.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The incumbent will be required to drive and transport all required loads as per routing schedule and carry out all tasks in a safe and efficient manner. Responsible for all operations inside and outside the vehicle in accordance with the National Road Traffic Act and Company Regulations.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is completed accurately and timeously and submitted to the relevant supervisors.
- To ensure that clients are serviced in a professional manner, on time, safely and efficiently.
Desired Experience & Qualification
The experienced Code 14 Drivers must have the following:
- A Matric
- A Valid Code 14 Drivers License
- A valid Dangerouse Goods Certification
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Code 14 Driver transporting dangerous goods