Mpemvu Food Supplier
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Exercise general control over all activities in Stores.
• Ensure safekeeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
• Maintain accurate inventory records.
• Ensure delivery of materials to site or collection from suppliers
• Maintain receipts, records and withdrawals from the storeroom
• Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing and labelling supplies
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies;
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
• Coordinate the movement of equipment and necessary minor repairs.
• Be accountable for the efficient and effective use of plant and equipment, ensuring procedures adopted to comply with health and safety standards.
• Ensure stock items held to meet the requirements and specifications to meet operational demand
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Number of vacancies: 4
- Minumun level of education: Grade 9 /N1
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No