MKHEHLEMBA MOTORS SPARES AND TRADINGS (PTY) LTD
General Worker Foundry
Y.S.Manufacturing (PTY) Ltd – Gauteng
Vacancy – Casual Contract
We have a Vacancy for a General Worker.
This person will report directly to the Snr Production Supervisor & Production Manager.
Attend daily shift meetings.
Performs any combination of following tasks in foundry
– Melting metal, (Manual Furnace operation)
– Build trolleys to spec’s
– Pouring metal into molds,
– Vacuum operations
– Removing castings from molds,
– Dressing castings,
– Moving materials,
– Any other job related tasks.
– Adhere to company policies and procedures.
– Willing to work shift.
– Reliable transport
Qualifications and Knowledge
Matric will be an advantage.
1-2 years foundry/steel manufacturing experience.
Health and Safety Knowledge.
ISO Knowledge will be an advantage.
you adhere to all the above requirements, feel free to send us your CV
If you haven’t heard from us within a month of the closing date, take it that your application was unsuccessful.
Part-time hours: 36 per week
Job Type: Part-time
foundry: 1 year (Preferred)
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Number of vacancies: 15
- Minumun level of education: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
- Availability for travel: Yes
- Availability for change of residence: Yes