ML and KG enterprises
1) Mines ore, coal, or rock in underground mine, performing any combination of following tasks in areas where high production equipment is limited by economic factors or natural formations: Cuts channel under working face to facilitate blasting, using pick, or by operating cutting machine.
2) Operates mounted or unmounted power drill to bore blasting holes in working face.
3) Charges and shoots explosives or air charges to blast down materials.
4) Shovels shattered materials into mine cars or onto conveyor.
5) Installs timbering, roof bolts, or cribs, to support walls and roof.
6) Lays track to accommodate mine cars or track-mounted equipment.
- Number of vacancies: 70
- Minumun level of education: Grade 9 /N1
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No