We are looking for a fit, strong General Laborer to perform a variety of physical tasks. General Laborers’ responsibilities include receiving goods, performing construction site duties and operating construction vehicles. To be successful as a General Laborer you must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks that require stamina and an eagerness to learn on the job. A good General Laborer is able to understand instructions and carry them out efficiently within the given deadline.
General Laborer Responsibilities:
• Operate construction vehicles.
• Use power tools.
• Haul goods from the receiving area.
• Maintain a clean work environment.
General Laborer Requirements:
• A high school qualification or equivalent.
• Stamina and strength to perform manual labor.
• A valid driver’s license.
• Excellent hand-eye-coordination skills.
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Minumun level of education: Grade 10 /N2
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No