The LOGISTICS SUPPORT Department is a range of client services to assist clients in making cost
effective and correct use of a product.
It includes assistance in planning, installation, training, troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrading, and
disposal of our product.
An after-sales support role, liaising with Clients to troubleshoot faults & assist Clients with repair
services; new installs, ad-hoc installs and de/re-install services for all DriveRisk product ranges.
The Technical Hardware Support (Level 2) – Logistics Department
The staff member reports to the Manager of the Logistics & Support Department and is responsible for
performing Technical Hardware Support (Level 2) functions. This includes maintaining their departmental
Duties & Responsibilities
to efficiently plan and coordinate new ad-hoc installations; de / re installations and
repair services for all Clients on all DriveRisk product ranges where required.
• Perform sufficient troubleshooting steps before arranging an onsite technician for any type of
• Ensure successful implementation and repair services of all DriveRisk product ranges within all
• Addressing technical issues that may arise during deployment or repair work and escalate where
• Ensure regular feedback is provided to Clients on individual project & task status.
• Dealing with Client complaints.
• Promptly processing new & existing tickets generated by the ticket system and ensure it is
updated at all times and completed within the given timeframe by the system or management.
• To promptly book any faulty DriveRisk products in with the Engineering Department and ensure
prompt turn around by following up.
Other – Any other projects or bodies of work that may be directed by your Manager or Managing
Director from time to time.
The company reserves the right to make changes and alterations to this job description, as may deem
• To manage and sufficiently handle any swop out equipment issued to clients; internal staff or
other parties. To always ensure stock is returned and stock count is up to date.
• Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Minimum level of education: Grade 12 / N4 (Matric)
• 3-5 years’ experience in a Logistics environment
• Logistics qualification would be an advantage
Computer Literacy (MS Office)
• Strong Administrative skills
• Goal and target driven
• Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
• Good business sense
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Customer Care
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
Good Communication Skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Determination and Persistence
• Ability to Work in Harmony with Co-Workers
• Problem-Solving Skills
Package & Remuneration