Duties & Responsibilities
A leader in the auditing industry is looking for an IT Audit Supervisor with a passion for technology and crypto currency to join their team in the Cayman Islands. This is a task oriented environment so the ideal candidate is someone who is willing to get their hands dirty and take initiative to deliver results. This is a very exciting opportunity to gain exposure in a unique market. If you think outside the box and have an eagerness to learn, this is the role for you. The role will include duties such as:
- Performing IT General Control testing for local clients including logical access, change management and backup/recovery testing
- Performing analysis of business processes and client systems
- Conducting attestation engagements such as SSAE18/ISAE3402 Service Organization Control (SOC) audits
- Conducting IT security reviews including internal and external penetration testing
- Conducting Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery planning and assessments
- Delivering multiple client engagements simultaneously of varying size, scope and complexity
- Reviewing and provisioning of advice and assistance to clients on business process controls
If you are willing to go the extra mile, apply now to avoid disappointment!
Job Experience & Skills Required:
Qualifications & Experience
- Big 4 experience
- 1 -2 years’ experience post articles
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact: