One of our clients, a well-known Retailer in Brackenfell, currently has a vacancy for a Front Desk Receptionist.
The Front desk receptionist greet the clients of a company and perform a variety of clerical and administrative tasks. They are the main connection between the visitors and the various Home Office departments. They truly influence the first impressions of the visitors and, therefore, are responsible for performing their tasks of welcoming, directing, and announcing in a professional and efficient manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcomes all visitors efficiently and courteously at all times.
- Ensures visitors are signed in on the electronic security system and receives a visitor’s token.
- Seat visitors and offers refreshments.
- Announces visitors to the parties they are meeting with.
- Maintains a neat and clean reception area.
- Ensures the latest company contact lists are at hand.
- Receives packages delivered by service providers/couriers.
- Maintains efficient operation of the electronic security system and log calls for technical assistance.
- Reports replenishment needs in the beverage corner.
- Will be required to assist with Switchboard calls from time to time.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Must have a Grade 12 qualification
- Office Management / MS Outlook Certificate or equivalent computer literacy qualification will be essential
- Must have at least 3 years frontline reception experience in retail
- At least 2 years guest Liaison / customer service experience
- At least 2 years office administration
- Computer Literacy (MS Office packages and Google suite)
- Must have telephone and switchboard skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Active listening skills
- Time management skills
- Planning and organising
- Deciding and initiating action
If you are meet the minimum requirements, please forward your CV to us.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider you application as unsuccessful.