- We are looking for a licensed Truck Driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to our customers. You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries.Truck Driver Responsibilities:
• Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
• Load and unload cargo.
• Record cargo deliveries.
• Refuel and clean vehicle.
• Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
• Follow traffic laws.
• Inspect trucks and record issues.
• Follow accident procedures.
• Keep an activities log and log hours.
Truck Driver Requirements:
• Must pass drug and alcohol test.
• Must have clean driving record.
• Must provide current MVR.
• Must provide a medical certificate.
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Minumun level of education: Grade 10 /N2
- Years of experience: 2
- Driver’s license: A1 ,A ,B ,EB ,C1 ,C ,EC1 ,EC
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No