R 10.900,00 monthly City of Johannesburg, Gauteng 11 January
- Delivery Driver Job Responsibilities Delivers highquality products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner. Establishes and maintains outstanding relations with customers. Reviews and verifies invoices and purchase requests to ensure accuracy. Inspects delivery vehicles and ensures the safety and security of the loading and unloading process. Contacts customers to confirm delivery details. Determines placement of merchandise, follows safety and lifting protocols during deliveries, and conducts safety reviews. Maintains delivery logs and records. (Work Hours Benefits) This is the ideal place to discuss your working hours and benefits. Tell potential applicants about seasonal work hours or overtime requirements. You can also talk about the benefits like paid vacation time or family leave that set your establishment apart.
- Number of vacancies: 5
- Minumun level of education: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
- Driver’s license: A1 ,A ,B ,EB ,C1 ,C ,EC1 ,EC
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No