Take the first step in exploring new career opportunities today.
Duties & Responsibilities
Job & Company Descriptions
One of South Africa’s service companies are currently looking for a Debtor and Stock Controller to join their team.
As a Debtor and Stock Controller you will responsible for the following:
- Assistance with the debt collection process
- Prepare monthly billing
- Generate and send invoices and statements
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Perform risk assessment through internal control procedures
- Annual Audit
- Create and send purchase orders for stock
- Receive stock and ensure deliveries are correct
- Manage the stock return
- Monitor supplier accounts in the accounting records
- Perform monthly stock control
- Prepare and send quotes and sales invoices
Job Experience and Skills Required:
Bcom in finance would be beneficial
Minimum 2 – 5 years’ experience
Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information, contact: