Truck Driver – Western Cape – George
Duties & Responsibilities
An established company based in George, urgently seeks to hire a Code EC (old Code 14) Truck Driver.
- Deliveries and collecting materials, equipment, poles from yard, sit and in town.
- Operating crane
- Assist with installing cable
- Assist with installing of mini sub & mini sub plinth
- Assist with planting poles
- Assist with erecting of overhead lines
- Maintenance of truck and equipment
- Filling in time sheets & job cards
- Order truck & crane parts when needed as well as diesel
- General yard work
- Valid SA Code EC (old Code 14) Drivers License
- Valid PDP Licence
- Valid Operator Certificate for Crane (Min. weight: 6100kg)
- Must be English speaking
- At least Grade 10
- Must have at least 2 years experience as a Truck Driver
- 2-3 years working experience in a Technical or Mechanical environment
- Physically fit and good health
- Willing to work long hours, overtime & weekends
- Safety conscious
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work without supervision
Salary: R10 000.00 – R14000.00 p/m
Pleasse apply by sending your CV and Drivers Licence
If you don’t receive feedback within 1 month, consider your application unsuccessful.
SYDSEN RECRUIT – The Next Level of Employment.
Visit our website for more opportunities