Responsibilities and tasks include but not limited to the following:
· Operate the bottle filling line and supervise all elements of the line.
· Ensure quality of product being produced meets company standards and customer specifications.
· Keep the line running with minimal downtime and generated scrap.
· Respond quickly and appropriately when the line is down.
· Ensure all paper work, logs, data entry to be done properly, timely and orderly
· Perform scheduled inspections of equipment and housekeeping as specified by check list
· Motivate and direct line team to superior job performance.
· Must reflect our company core values:
· Dependability with excellent attendance
· Work effectively in a team environment
· Strive for personal improvement
· Must have mechanical aptitude.
· Must be trainable and willing to learn.
· Must be motivated to perform effectively and grow in their position.
· Must have good organization and housekeeping habits.
· Must be detailed focused.
· Must be physically fit and able to lift 25kg.
· Must be able to work shifts and willing to work overtime when required by the company.
· Must have initiative and be able to work both with and without supervision.
Health and Safety:
· Follow all safety procedures and watch for the well-being of his fellow workers.
· Must operate equipment in a safe and proper manner to prevent injury or equipment damage.
· The minimum requirement for this position is grade 12.
· A technical / mechanical qualification or experience will be a distinct advantage
Experience in a similar role required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- High School (matric) (Required)