A well established company based in Pretoria-North is looking for a Electronic Development Engineer to join their team. This company is in the electronic manufacturing industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaison with clients.
- The ability to assimilate the client’s requirements in order to render a realistic base line specification.
- To plan a development project with realistic time and cost milestones.
- To keep to planned schedules.
- To interact with the rest of the company in terms of drawings, artworks, component procurement, build, test etc.
- To keep design logs in accordance to company requirements.
- To generate documents in accordance to company requirements for use by other departments.
- To generate professional, reliable, repeatable, manufacturable and economical designs.
- To address obsolescent components by either finding replacement components or by functional redesign.
- To develop test jigs.
- To assist test department with difficult faultfinding.
- To give technical assistance to procurement
Desired Experience & Qualification
- B Engineering degree in electronic engineering.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- Ten years’ experience in an electronic development environment.
- Experience in PCB layout and schematics.
- Working knowledge and experience of embedded software development, both in assembly language and embedded C.
- Working knowledge and experience of digital, analogue and RF circuit design
Package & Remuneration