In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
The Service Delivery Design Architect works across Transformation and Platform Services (TPS) and is responsible for crafting the service delivery design for the relevant delivery organization, including solutions for new and updated standard products and services.
The Service Delivery Design Architect will advise relevant internal stakeholders on the delivery of products and services in the business, including how to optimize and transform delivery to delivery improved client experienced and reduce costs of delivery The design will incorporate transition and onboarding.
They will advise and support the Solution architects (Global and Regional) with the identification and customization of services and products during pre and post sales processes, specifically how Service Delivery for a solution will be executed and costed and delivered.
The Service Delivery Design Architect will have a big picture view while considering the short, medium and long term evolution of product development and service delivery capability when designing a service delivery solution.
Working at NTT
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop new, updated customized and optimized delivery solutions including what capabilities, skillsets, effort and initial resource numbers will be required and the methods processes and tools that are needed.
- Apply delivery models to individual service offerings and aggregated services,
- Define tool set up to support delivery model where appropriate
- Support the building of Cost Price Calculators for the standard products
- Contribute to the development and selection of optimal services solutions to meet ongoing client needs that are in line with industry best practice and standards
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Display well developed presentation skills and ability to think outside the box
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members, contributing to team success
- Ability to establish positive working relationships
- A go-getter with the ability to work in high-pressure situations
- Able to work well in teams
- Ability to manage assigned work processes
- Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- ITIL certification preferable
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- Demonstrate an understanding of the service delivery models
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Seasoned and experienced professional
- Has full understanding of specialisation area
- Resolves wide range of issues in creative ways
- Fully qualified, career level, career journey-orientated
- Uses good judgement in selecting tools and methods to solve problems
- Networks with senior internal and external people in own area of expertise
- Receives little instruction on day-to-day work, receives general instructions on new assignments
- Typically requires demonstrable related experience with a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree; or moderate level experience and a Master’s or equivalent degree; or a PhD or equivalent degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.