HR – South Africa – D8
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
This position will be responsible for full cycle recruitment management in South Africa, collaborate with HR team in country and headquarter.
We’re looking for someone who has experience in implementing processes at scale, process optimization, has confirmed the ability and willingness to “roll-up sleeves” and get involved with details. We want a creative problem solver who will drive innovative solutions, while also holding firm to be ethical, and “always day one, champion’s heart”. They need to have the emotional intelligence to work in a fast paced environment with a diverse set of partners all over the world.
- Handle end-to-end recruitment cycle, working closely with business leaders and HRBP together to assess the talent requirements and fulfill hiring plans along with business timelines.
- Design and execute TA strategies and best practice to source, attract, assess and hire qualified candidates across the business
- Providing talent insights, fulfilling current talent needs and pipelining high-demand candidates for future staffing needs
- Regularly reviews and analyzes recruitment progress and provides comprehensive and accurate comments.
- Prior work experience on full cycle recruitment management, at least 3 years’ recruitment experience from agencies or in-house, strong local market intelligence.
- Good at proactive candidates sourcing, market insights gathering
- Support organizational development and build excellent working relationships internal clients.
- Strong problem solving, communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor Degree or above