Our client is a well-established firm within the optometry industry situated in Stellenbosch.
They have an opportunity for a Frontline Receptionist who has a passion to work with people.
Minimum requirements and skills:
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Tertiary qualification would be beneficial.
- Experience in the Optometry field (frontline and dispensing) would be beneficial.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans.
- Well-groomed and presentable.
- Excellent computer and telephone skills.
- Passion to work with people.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Administration orientated and attentive to detail.
- Vibrant, friendly, and outgoing person.
- Must be able to work under pressure and be able to work in a team.
- Must be comfortable with computers, spreadsheets, and cloud-based services.
- Full function frontline (Receptionist) duties.
- Answering telephones and taking messages.
- Making appointments and welcoming patients.
- Customer service duties.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Market related salary offered – depending on previous work experience.
Please only forward your CV if you meet the requirements.
Please consider your application as unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of applying for this position.