Job 2394507 – Ref PS009139RB
ABOUT THE POSITION
A well-established and Leading International Chemical Manufacturing company requires the above to provide support to the Commercial and Operational Teamsensuring that all enquiries relating to Third-Party Warehousing is timeously responded to and adequately resolved.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- The Successful candidate should have a tertiary qualification in Supply Chain or related or previous work experience working within an Inventory Control / Logistics / Warehousing role.
- Previous experience working within an Inventory Logistics / Warehouse role is essential.
- Previous experience working in a Chemical or related Company supplying products to the Manufacturing Industry is preferred.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to interact in cross-functional environments such as Logistics, Purchasing and Sales Departments is essential.
- The successful candidate must be strong on inventory reconciliations and systems.
- The person must have good people skills as they will be liaising with their Suppliers and Customers and will build relationships with them.
- Previous experience having done quarterly stock counts, handling insurance claims, managing damaged products is essential.
- Previous experience working on an ERP system is essential. JD Edwards exp is pref. but not essential.
- Person must be strong on excel as they will be doing all the stock reconciliations on excel.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing all 3rd party Warehousing for the company.
- Reconciling monthly inventory and warehouse billing, as well as reconciling and reporting of damaged stock.
- Monitoring of non-conformance process, controlling and disposing of redundant stock, facilitating claim processes on any product losses and resolving escalated queries.
- Executing inbound & outbound exceptions.
- Reconciling and arranging National stock takes counts.
- Monitoring of expiration dates COA’s.
- Managing and co-ordinating inventory reclassifications and expiration dates.
Salary package, including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained.