What you’ll do:
• Personal Assistant to the director.
• Administrative & Secretarial duties
• Liaising with Clients and Suppliers
• Fleet management, Travel Arrangements, renew insurance policies.
• Prepare tenders.
• Ensure that quotations/tenders are submitted timeously.
• Coordination, compilation, and completion of tender documents
• Ensure the bid process is followed
• Follow up on tenders submitted and maintain a database
• Coordinate collection of tender documents and ensure submissions are made on time
What you’ll need:
• Minimum 3 years as a Tender Administrator from the Construction industry essential
• HR Administrative knowledge
• Minimum of 2 years as a Personal Assistant
• Qualification in Business Administration or Project Management
• Project Management skills
• Valid Driver’s License and own vehicle