Global Audit concern, based in Gauteng, requires a driven, analytical, client delivery and quality focused Senior Azure Data Engineer Consultant to join their Data Analytics team to provide the latest data and technology solutions with a drive for a continuous improvement and leading practices for required clients/ projects.
– Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Information Management, Big Data & Analytics
– Azure Certification/s
– 3+ years’ experience:
– in implementation of innovative data solutions leveraging the latest in Big Data frameworks, supporting on-premise or Azure cloud to enable use cases in Analytics and AI (end-to-end modern data platforms)
– with extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of traditional and non-traditional sources (structured/ unstructured/ semi-structured using SQL, NoSQL and data pipelines for real-time, streaming, batch and on-demand workloads)
– with data warehousing or data lakes architectures
– Ability to simplify complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand non-technical language in order to facilitate, communicate and interact with executives and business stakeholders (including enterprise architects, data architects, ETL developers & engineers, data scientists and information designers to lead identification and definition of required data structures, formats, pipelines, metadata, and workload orchestration capabilities), working with Agile development methods in data-oriented projects
– Familiar with data privacy & security, data ingestion & processing, data storage & compute, analytical & operational consumption, data modelling, data virtualization, self-service data preparation & analytics, AI enablement, and API integrations
– Ability to mentor juniors
Contact or call 021 001 4378 for a more detailed discussion regarding our client’s requirements
Should you not hear back from us within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.