ABOUT THE POSITION
Our client, a market leader in the import and export of fresh foods and perishable products, seeks to employ a senior Operations Manager, who is qualified and skilled in “managing managers”. This is a newly created role and the key is to be able to lead a team of department managers to reach a profitable and common excellence goal.
- You will have a diploma in Operations or Supply Chain, coupled with 10 plus years experience in managing cold store and food processing operations, with specialization in logistics, warehousing, facilities and team leadership.
- You will have experience in SAP B1, as well as advanced proficiency in Advanced Excel
- You will have a proven track record in problem solving, working under pressure and a solid understanding of the perishable foods sector, with regards to cold storage processes and transportation of such goods.
- You will be high energy, able to multi-task and ensure procedures and policies are maintain for the highest quality product delivery and food safety.
- You will have a clear criminal and credit history, as well as being able to provide contactable references to motivate your application.
Due to the exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are unable to correspond with each applicant personally, therefore only relevant and suitable candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any correspondence from our company within 30 days, we regret your application has been unsuccessful.
Should you meet the criteria and wish to apply, kind forward your CV, salary package details and notice period
- Cold Storage Operations
- Import and Export
- Operations Management
- SAP B1
- Staff Management
Desired Work Experience:
Desired Qualification Level: