You will be part of a developing Marketing Department and global growth for Netsurit’s South African and US office. Not to mention that you will be part of company that supports the “dreams of the doers” and by this we mean your personal dreams as well our clients’ dreams. Netsurit truly cares about the individual.
If this is you, what are you waiting for? We want you!
Job Description: Marketing Co-ordinator
- The Marketing Coordinator manages all the marketing activities, and all aspects of operations and administrations attached to this area. The incumbent will on daily basis report to the Marketing Manager who in turn may, from time to time, delegate some of her operational responsibilities to the Marketing Coordinator.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools
- Further knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, and share best practices, and local marketing ideas and tactics with the team
- Ensure each Netsurit person is a Netsurit ambassador (i.e. each to have solid LinkedIn Profile, be active on LinkedIn, constantly liking and sharing all Netsurit content), also connecting with client and suppliers and any other business contacts
- Ensure internal employees are supported and have everything from a marketing perspective with the help of the marketing assistant; correct email signatures, business cards provided, Netsurit staff who have a laptop need to have a Netsurit laptop skin, branded clothing – each dept to do their own – co-ordinate process with marketing assistant, branded gifts – each dept to do their own.
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors.
- Overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team.
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
- Overseeing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals.
- Manage a coordinated external event calendar, events to include conferences, sports events etc. – We need to build an events calendar for the year, each dept build their own.
- Manage a coordinated internal CSI/Event calendar for the year. JHB, US and CT each build their own. All events we do to have photos taken and uploaded to our website, and distributed to fb, LinkedIn and twitter (events include Lean In events, blood drives, Afrika Tikkun events etc)
- Manage a press release calendar for the year
- Assist with small inhouse design projects like holiday social design images, client cards. Big brochure projects to be outsourced.
- Manage process of GTM designs, from brochure design to copy editing and proofreading.
- Management of events ex client lunches, chief’s breakfast
Ensure Digital Templates are kept up to date and reviewed annually
- Brochures (Netsurit SLA, Inobits, Procurement, New Products)
- Proposal Documents
- New products rolled out
- PowerPoint and Word proposal documents (assist to keep up to date and build new ones as needed)
Ensure Press releases / Newsletters are built and sent to existing clients
- Assist to manage press releases
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalisation and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimise unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Support Marketing Manager to manage suppliers in our marketing space, and track what each one does for us, including contracts we have in place
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in Marketing role of which at least 2 has to be in the marketing coordinator role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Be a whiz at both MS Word and PowerPoint
- Can design and has experience working on Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience working on email software like Mailchimp or similar
- Highly organized
- Strong execution ability
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Event management experience
- Writing of articles experience
- Has experience working on CRM system (Like Salesforce, Zoho, Microsoft Dynamics etc.)
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the tech industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in analysing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
300000.00 – 324000.00