– Must be proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel.
– Excellent interpersonal and administrative skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
– Fully bilingual.
– Must be willing to work overtime if required.
Job Description :
– Forming or deregistration of Close Corporation and Companies.
– Appointing and resigning directors, members and auditors, and accounting officers.
– Allotment and transfers of shares.
– Preparations of special resolutions, minutes and notices.
– Carry out all necessary changes involved with companies.
– Client liaison and issuing of invoices.
– Engagement letters.
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Minumun level of education: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
- Years of experience: 2
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No