KE Magic Touch & Projects
– To include: experience in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Diary, Email and Internet.
– Demonstrates the ability to develop good working relationships within the team and effective contact and involvement with outside agencies/external customers.
– Demonstrates the ability to assess new information and re-organise to meet new demands whilst maintaining accuracy.
– Demonstrates the ability for all written and spoken communication to be concise and well-structured adapting the style of communication to meet the needs of the audience.
– Demonstrates the ability to provide a high level service to customers, whilst maintaining contact working out the issues and responding as necessary.
– Demonstrates and display a positive willingness and aptitude to a changing working environment
– Demonstrates the ability to provide a high-quality service to individuals and the communities we serve.
– Demonstrates the ability to take personal responsibility for making things happen and achieving results. Whilst displaying motivation, commitment, perseverance, conscientiousness and a high degree of integrity.
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Minumun level of education: Grade 11 /N3
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No