To promote sales, reduce losses, manage stock, manage people and control expenses in order to meet business targets.
- Increase sales
- Stock loss
- Drive a low-cost business according to company standards
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company standards
- Management of team
- Grade 12
- Business-related tertiary qualification would be an advantage
- Computer Literate
- Strong Leadership abilities – giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation
- Management abilities – Planning, Organizing and Control; Problem solving, Decision making & Analyzing
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, 15 JANUARY 2020
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, or FAX to 031-201-9220, with the POSITION you are applying for as your reference.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.