CV Desk Jobs: Executive Secretary | EE Candidates
· Salary of up to R22K PLUS 5% provident fund contribution
Department CEO Office
Reporting to CEO and CFO
As Executive Secretary, you will manage the CEO and CFO’s diary including making appointments and booking their traveling arrangements. support, and assistance to top management and support any other projects as and when required.
As Executive Secretary, you will manage the CEO and CFO’s diary including making appointments and booking their traveling arrangements.
You will drive internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the CEO and the CFO in relation to meetings, appointments, bookings and ensure that top management’s office runs smoothly.
You will also be responsible for office management responsibilities to ensure the smooth running of the office.
Minimum experience and requirements:
Diploma in Office Administration/Secretarial
Bachelor’s degree an advantage
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
At least 3 years’ experience providing support at a high level
Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
Behavioural Dimensions and Skills required:
Organizational and planning skills
Verbal and Written Communication skills
Information gathering and monitoring skills
Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
Judgment and decision-making ability
Attention to detail and accuracy
Flexibility, the candidate must be available after hours as and when required
A good events coordinator
Stakeholder relationship and management thereof (internally and externally)
Board pack preparation including delivery
Key Performance Areas:
Supports the targets in relation to budgeted revenues and the control of expenses.
• Assure documents and reports have proper signatures and are distributed to the appropriate personnel.
• Attend meetings to record minutes. Compile and distribute minutes of meetings if necessary.
• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
• Prioritize and expediently handle requests for information or action from the Board of Directors, staff members, or customers.
• Assist in preparation of packages for CEO and CFO direct reports for pre-board agenda review meeting.
• Completes the CEO and CFO report, which requires input from all departments and is presented to the Board of Directors.
• File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
• Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents.
• Manage and maintain CEO and CFO’s schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
• Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events.
• Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
• Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications.
• Answer and manage incoming calls.
• Receive and interact with incoming visitors.
• Liaise with internal staff at all levels.
• Interact with external clients.
• Co-ordinate project-based work.
• Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
• All other ad hoc tasks and responsibilities as assigned by management
• Maintain high standards in-office presentation by ensuring that the office is neat and tidy
• Design, drive and implement office procedures by engaging with various departments internally
• Escalate challenges in relation to employees who do not comply to office etiquettes
• Manage and maintain general office duties and engage with various staff members as and when required
• Maintain high standards in office presentation by ensuring that the office is neat and tidy
• Walk the floors as and when required to check if office protocols are followed and report back to management
• Report office issues to the relevant departments
• Recommend office standards as part of office improvement
• All other ad hoc tasks and responsibilities as assigned by management.
To apply, please direct applications to ****************** REF: ESJHB.
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Minumun level of education: Diploma /Bachelor’s/ N6
- Years of experience: 3
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No