Short Job Description:
Short-term project available to re-design our client’s website, update the social media and video on the website. We envisage that this project will take 20 hours.
Where will the person be based? (Town/Suburb/work-from-home/remote):
Select which one of these best describes the role:
Flexible working hours
Main area of expertise required:
List of required computer software skills:
Solid experience in web design tools
Remuneration in ZAR:
R250 – R350 skills dependent
Job posting date:
Thursday, December 3, 2020
Full Job Description:
- Technical: Website to be updated with new theme and plugins where necessary. PHP version on hosting needs to be checked. WordPress core updated to latest version.
- Contact form to have a reCapthca to protect against spam.
- Logo and social media links update.
- Video with 4D motion graphic intro from Envato, upload to YouTube channel: 10 hours. Stock footage will likely be required and must be budgeted for additionally.
- Update website as suggested and update/add new content: 10 hours
Before applying check that your CV is comprehensive and that the roles and responsibilities demonstrate your capabilities and experience rather than a list of tasks. Always write in full sentences. You have up to 12 places of previous employment to demonstrate your skills, use as many as you feel are required but always include more than one. Write a motivational email explaining why you should be considered for the role. The motivational email will be seen before the CV and is submitted to the client with the CV. If you have not heard back within 14-21 days please assume the application was not successful.